Friday, January 13, 2023

Thank God It's Friday!

I know my posts have been few and far between. Lot of things draining my creativity and taking my focus at the moment. I'm not doing #Dungeon23, but have been working on #Zombie23. Not sure how I'm going to share that. Right now I'm thinking an update post either every two weeks or last day of the month.

Moving on, it's Friday the 13th so you know I have to show some Voorhees love. 


Here are links to all of the Friday the 13th game content I've created over the years.

SURVIVE THIS!! Friday the 13th Fan Sourcebook
Jason Voorhees - Living and Undead (SURVIVE THIS! Dark Places & Demogorgons) 
Jason Voorhees - Undead (Dungeon Crawl Classics)
Jason Voorhees - Deadite/Jason Goes To Hell (Cinematic Unisystem - Specifically Army of Darkness)
Jason Voorhees - Tom Savini video game design (Cinematic Unisystem)
Jason Voorhees - Undead (Cinematic Uniystem)
Jason Voorhees - Cybernetic Undead/Jason X (Cinematic Unisystem)
Jaycee Voorhees - Lady Killers Fan Film (Cinematic Unisystem)
Jason Voorhees - Undead (Classic Unisystem/All Flesh Must Be Eaten)
Jason Voorhees - Reboot (Slashers & Victims Light/Swords & Wizardry Light
Shelly Finkelstein's Hockey Mask (Slashers & Victims Light/Swords & Wizardry Light)

No comments:

Post a Comment