Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Update

I'm not dead (okay I may be undead). March has been a crazy month. I'm working a second job,class has been pretty hectic, and I had the flu for about a week.  I'm  back and ready to get into the swing of things now. I'm still planning taking part in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. I've got my theme and I'm still prepping the posts, but it is coming together. I've decided to (sort of) go back to my gaming fundamentals  Next to D&D, White Wolf's World of Darkness games were what gave me my love for gaming. For the challenge I've decided to do (new) World of Darkness posts. I'm not sticking with just one game, so there should be a variety (and I think each post will have a short piece of fiction accompanying it.

I was trying to come up with a clever way to incorporate this gif, but everything seemed forced.  But I though Hell, I'll just share it:.


No comments:

Post a Comment