Thursday, December 12, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge, Day Nine: Favorite Character You Haven't Played

Day 9- Favorite Character I Haven't Played

My disclaimer with this is that this character was played for one session. He was 5th or 6th level and I made him to jump in a friend's Curse of the Crimson throne AP.

Grigori Hagson is a Varisian witch. He uses his abilities to serve as a doctor to the poor of Korvosa. He's a jovial (and attractive fellow), despite the fact that his mother is a river hag. His familiar was an ooze bug (something I found in one of the AP's), that could that turned different colors depending on what it ate.

I picked witch abilities specifically for his heritage. He could hold his breath (and sleep underwater), he had claws, and he had the scent ability when tracking children. He was a fun character who's life was cut short due to bad player (and DM) decisions.

One day I'll remake him, start him at 1st level and run with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment