Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lamentations Sale

I know a few others have posted about this but from now until December 30, there's a really big Lamentations of the Flame Princess pdf sale at RPGNow. Most of the pdfs are only 2.50. I know there's a lot of talk about LotFP on the web. Some people love it, others hate it. To me its something I enjoy reading, but not sure how I feel about playing. Still I've seen some very interesting adventures that I might use one day.

Today I picked up Quelong, Isle of the Unknown, Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess, The God that Crawls, The Magnificent Joop van Ooms, and (the awesomely bad titled) Fuck For Satan.

I already own Better Than Any Man, Tales of the Scarecrow, Death Frost Doom (and The Tower), Vornheim, Carcosa, and Death Love Doom (I tend to think I'll never run this one, though I find myself reconsidering).





No comments:

Post a Comment