Thursday, January 23, 2014

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyborea

I finally drank the kool-aid (or ale as the case my be) and picked up Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyborea. I don't have the cash to get the print version at the moment so I settled for the pdf for now. I realize that I could have grabbed it at a cheaper price had I bought it a week or two ago, but at 10 bucks the game still seems well worth it. I keep seeing all kinds of cool material being posted about it and I think in the next week or two I will try to add some of my own. To get myself "in the mood" I'm watching all kinds of pulpy fantasy flicks. I'm thinking Marique and sand demons from the most recent Conan flick and the bird creatures from Beastmaster will probably be making an appearance on my blog soon.



1 comment: