Monday, August 4, 2014

Kung Fu Panda



One of my players is interested in playing a drunken style monk when we start our full 5E campaign. While I think of a few classics kung fu flicks when I think of drunken masters, honestly my first thoughts go to Brewmaster Chen Stormsnout. I was a big Warcraft fan until World of Warcraft came out. I've played WoW a bit, but it's a diversion for me, but little more than that. 

Brewmaster Chen is a pandaren. He was a hero in Warcraft III. I believe that he originally created as an April Fool's joke, but fans loved him so he actually made it into the game.  If you want to see him in action check out the cinematic from World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. Honestly if you've never played WoW you should check out all of the expansion opening cinematic. They look great.


No comments:

Post a Comment