Friday, August 22, 2014

Ulic Razorwing - 5E Conversion

"I've been away,
Searching for a reason,
Another purpose to find.
I've sailed the seas,
Fought my many demons,
I've looked to gods in the skies.

I've stood in hell,
Where many had to suffer,
I stared the devil in the eyes.
Walked many roads to witness ancient idols,
And found the great gates of fire.

Had many storms question my conviction,
Gave armies reason to rise.
The hangman's searching for bones he can borrow,
While I escaped in the night,
Fight or flight."

Avenged Sevenfold - Coming Home

I sat down with the 5E Player's Handbook and Ulic's character sheet and converted him to 5E. Originally a fighter/wizard/bladesinger I turned him to a fighter with the eldritch knight build. Essentially he has the same core abilities. Because of how it appears that magic items work, I toned down his equipment section.

The overall process took less than an hour. Honestly, not counting the fluff part of his character sheet, it probably only took 30 minutes.

Ulic - Character Sheet
Ulic - Character Details
Ulic - Spellcasting Sheet

Don't be surprised to see an npc write-up of Ulic in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment