Friday, October 24, 2014

October Horror Movie Challenge - Lesbian Vampire Killers (2009)


Synopsis: Two best mates, Jimmy and Fletch, decide to take a holiday backpacking to help Jimmy get over being dumped again. They find themselves in the town of Cragwitch, an isolated village with a lesbian vampire problem that's tied to Jimmy's past.

The Good: I really like Mathew Horne and James Corden. The unlucky pair remind me of my friends and I.   The movie has its tongue planted firmly in cheek and has some fun humor.

The Bad: The acting isn't great and the jokes are often juvenile, but hey there is a cock-handled sword.

Final Thoughts: The film dropped "Lesbian" from its title in the US.

In Your Game: I've statted three of the film's protagonists (post film) for cinematic unisystem. Here are links to their quicksheets:

Jimmy (and the Sword of Daeldo)
Fletch
Lotte

Camilla the Vampire Queen
New To Me Movies Watched: 18
Total Movies Watched: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment