Monday, January 12, 2015

A Sort of Game Related Post

I had a great weekend. I spent time with my boy and I got to check out Dungeon Dwellers, a new comic and game in my hometown. It's a nice little shop and what the gamers in the area need. I picked up three Dungeon Crawl Classics adventures. Expect a post about them later this week.

I also snagged a copy of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Friday. Sorry I didn't do a Succubus Sunday post. There will be definitely be one next Sunday.

This week is a pretty big one for me. My supervisor recently transferred to a different branch and her position is available. For the time being I'm the only full-time youth services person at my branch. I have to go to all of the meetings the supervisor would go to, plus do what I was already doing. Oh and I have an interview for the supervisor position too...So yeah, busy, stressful, but kind of exciting.

Prepared, I am. On, bring it!



No comments:

Post a Comment