Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Decorative Gourd Season Approaches!

40 days until my favorite day of the year! As I get older I find that holidays really don't mean much to me. I look forward to Christmas a bit because of the excitement it brings my son. I'm Scots-Irish and do enjoy Irish Whiskey, so St. Patrick's Day is alright. However, Halloween is the one holiday I truly love.

I plan on participating in the October Horror Movie Challenge. I've almost got my list finalized. Like last year I will be talking about the good and the bad of the movies, as well as how to incorporate them into an rpg.

I really wanted to put a King in Yellow costume together this year, but I think it's going to be too pricey, given my current money situation. Fortunately I've had another idea that I think will be a lot of fun and rather inexpensive.

I leave you with some of my favorite Halloween mood music.

Misfits - Halloween

Lordi - Devil is a Loser

Creature Feature - Devil Is A Loser

Rob Zombie - Demonoid Phenomenon (NSFW)

No comments:

Post a Comment