Wednesday, December 30, 2015

800th Post

Wow, this is my 800th post. Not sure I expected this blog to still be going nearly six years later. When I started I just wanted a place to post my own supers setting material. I called it the Punverse, which is where my url comes from. Sadly, I've let this blog fall by the wayside several times. I've found that I've had the most success regularly blogging when I do regularly themed weekly posted. Here is a list of several that I've done in the past:

The Goblin Alchemist will be my spirit guide in 2016.
Mastermind Monday - original and converted characters for Mutants and Masterminds 3E
Ash Wednesday - (primarily) cinematic unisystem posts created for the Army of Darkness RPG by Eden Studios
Friday in Freeport - new material, pictures, and other inspiration for Freeport games
Succubus Sunday - sexy pictures of demons, need I say more?

Most of these have fallen by the wayside. I still occasionally post things for Ash Wednesday. I am happy to say that the resurrected Succubus Sunday will be an ongoing thing. Also, expect to see more of the Itinerant Gentleman Adventures this coming year. We play our third session Sunday and I believe the gents will actually reach the Caves of Chaos this time.

Thank you for reading and see you again in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment