Monday, August 15, 2016

#RPGaDay 2016 - Day 15

Day 15 - What types or sources of inspiration do you turn to most often for RPGs?

I often take ides from movies and tv, but honestly I think my biggest inspiration for rpg's is music. I often create playlists for different games and projects. Here are a few.


Port's Maw - Port's Maw is my working title for a sand-box release I'm wanting to do. The Chained Coffin has shown me that Appalachian D&D can work. It's inspired by my hometown of Portsmouth and will be a creepy mining/swamp community and the surrounding area.



The D(&D) - Music that makes me want to play Dungeons and Dragons



Changeling: The Lost - Fae-themed inspiration



A-Z Inspiration - Booze themed music to get me in the mood for this year's A-Z challenge.



I have several others, but these are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment