Thursday, December 22, 2016

It's A Wonderful Dungeon Delving Life!

Geek and Sundry have compiled a fantastic list of free Christmas themed D&D content for their Have a Magical Dungeons and Dragons Christmas article.

We're presented with three adventures, three different takes on Santa, three different versions of Krampus, animated snow man stats, and several holiday themed class options.

I've done a few Christmas themed Mutants and Masterminds themed adventurers (and one Deadlands one-shot), but I've never included Yule festivities in my D&D games. Its' a little late to do so this year, but maybe next time.

Also check out Skirmisher Publishing's Krampus stats. It's a nice little Pay What You Want pdf.


1 comment:

  1. That is too funny. My Krampus stuff is linked in that G&S article. I was getting enough hits that I polished it all up and put it on RPGNow as PWYW as well.

    Krampus for Basic/OSR games and Krampus for 5e.

    ReplyDelete