Thursday, March 23, 2017

Off the Beaten Path: Forest Excursions

Today I received my copy of +Thom Wilson's Off the Beaten Path: Forest Excursions. I was excited to back the project and am very happy with the results. There's a system neutral and Swords & Wizardry Light version. I chose the Swords & Wizardry Light version. The book contains 23 one or two page forest adventures that are designed for low and medium level groups. In the S&W Light version each adventure has everything you need (including monster and magic item stats). I can't wait to use the adventures. Despite each being set in the forest, the adventures feels pretty unique.

You should support Thom on Patreon. I do and am quite happy to do it.

Obligatory book selfie
The layout is simple and precise, a wonderful combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment