Friday, September 8, 2017

Light City - inFamous

Cole MacGrath is the hero and (spoiler alert) villain of inFamous. Recently, I've had the urge to play the games again and since I've been doing a bunch of Light City stuff I thought I'd stat Cole and Kessler for Light City.


Cole MacGrath 

Level 7 Elemental

Real Name: Cole MacGrath
First Appearance: inFamous
Str 11            Int 10
Dex 15 (+1)  Wis 10
Con 12          Cha 10
5 HD (21 HP) Save:Movement: 12/48 (Fly)
AC 6 [13] (dex, electric aura, negated by water)
Attacks: Alpha Bolt, +3 to hit, 1d6+1 electric damage, range 60'
Elemental Powers: Elemental Shield, Radial Blast, Light I, Knock

Kessler 
Real Name: Cole MacGrath
First Appearance: inFamous
AC 5 [14]      HD: 7    Attacks:  Electric Strike (1d6+4 electric) Move: 12/48 (Fly) Special: Light I, Magic Missile 7/day, Sleep 1/day

No comments:

Post a Comment