Sunday, February 11, 2018

Red Widow, Black Sparrow, or Something Like That... (With Light City Sniper Rifle Stats)


I know this is based on a book with the same name, but I know I'm not alone in thinking that this looks like a Black Widow flick. The director has addressed this. You can read his thoughts here. I guess I'll just have to watch the movie to see if the stories are fundamentally different.

What do you think?

Also you know me, expect to see some Black Widow stats for Light City soon. I expect I'll do some Red Sparrow stats too once I watch the flick.


--------------
Sniper Rifle - This long range rifle does 1d6+1 damage. Characters with Backstab or Death Attack can use the rifle to deliver a Death Attack (as the Assassin ability in Continual Light). Those without those abilities gain the ability to Backstab.

No comments:

Post a Comment