Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Regrettable Characters

Last night I picked up this beauty:


It's a really entertaining book by Jon Morris that is filled with mostly public domain characters. This version is the Loot Crate Edition, meaning it has smaller physical dimensions, but still has all the same content. This morning I found out that this is actually a sequel to The League of Regrettable Superheroes. It also has a Loot Crate Edition, which I just ordered for less than four dollars.

Though I have already statted a few of the characters, my goal (once I have both books) is to do Light City stats for one entry from each book a week until I make it all the way through.

2 comments:

  1. We do like Villains... (only ever saw one (the green-guy about to push button) before... but this book probably contains many that we have never heard about... Cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were wrong... that is "Bog-Man" at the bottom... (we even have that issue)

    ReplyDelete