Monday, January 28, 2019

Resident Evil 2 - Leon S. Kennedy

Check out these live action trailers for Resident Evil 2.

1998 live action Japanese trailer for the original version (directed by George A Romero)

2019 live action trailer for the remake

Resident Evil 2 was the first game I purchased for my PS1. It was the game that got me addicted to the franchise for a while and probably honestly what really got me into zombies. A remake was released last week and while I've not been able to play it yet, the reviews I've read say it's as great as fans had hoped. I still have to beat RE7 before I play it though.

In honor of the release and my love I'm giving you fine folks STZ2E stats for one of the heroes, RPD rookie, Leon S. Kennedy.

Leon S. Kennedy
Class/Level: Survivor 1/ First Responder 1

Str: 13(+1)
Int: 10 (+0)
Wis: 10 (+0)
Dex: 16 (+2)
Con: 14 (+1)
Cha: 13 (+1)
Sur: 10

Critical: 12
Death: 15
Infection: 17
Mental: 9
Poison: 10

Language: English

AC: 15/16 (Dex, Bullet Proof Vest, Brawling)
HP: 16
Move: 12

Attack Damage:
Knife +2 to hit, 1d6 damage
Hand Gun +3 to hit, 2d6 damage
Shot Gun +3 to hit, 4d6+3 damage

Skills:
Basic Athletics 2 (+4/+3)
Brawling 1 (+1 to hit, +1 against Intimidation attempts, +1 to Melee AC)
Driving 1 (+3)
Investigation 1 (+1)
Ranged Weapons 1 (+3)

Abilities:
Allies gain +1 Sur when in Leon's presence
+3 to First Aid rolls

Equipment:
9 mm, 2 full clips, bullet proof vest, combat knife, shotgun, 5 shells

No comments:

Post a Comment