Monday, July 1, 2019

Saw Week - Reflection

Now that Saw Week is over I thought I'd reflect. While the films have their flaws, they're actually really entertaining. In general the traps are ridiculous and the gore is cartoon-y looking enough that I didn't find it disturbing. The story of John Kramer and his transformation into Jigsaw was an intriguing one, as was seeing what would happen to his legacy. I anxiously await the Chris Rock produced next film in the series and it'll be the first I actually watch in theaters.

I plan on taking the classic public domain villain, Puzzler, and turning him into more of a gritty Jigsaw style killer. I'm sure Josh can do a great update on the art. After he completes it, I'll write up stats for the Puzzler, some of his traps, and we'll release it as a Vigilante File.

No comments:

Post a Comment