Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Attack of the Ooze!

Attack of the Ooze is a short (PWYW) pdf by Skull Dixon.



“Attack of the Ooze is a compilation of Monsters I draw as part of my Weekly Monster Drawing on Twitch. This is a series of Ooze monsters and random roll tables that you can add to your game and have a lot of fun with.

I’ve been drawing Dungeon and Dragons inspired monsters every week for three years now and I wanted to mark the occasion. I am putting this up as a “Pay what you want” product that you can download and share. If you use these monsters, please give me a shout out on twitter so I can hear about how much your group loved/hated encountering all of these Oozes.”

The pdf contains several random charts associated with ooze dice, new ways to customize oozes, and a few new ooze creatures. Finally it ends with an extremely annual event, the Cosmic Ooze Storm. The pdf is written with 5e in mind but easy to adapt.

I have some grand plans to do a campaign arc using cultists of Jubilex, this pdf, and taking inspiration from the Age of Worms adventure path.  You should definitely check this pdf and throw some GP Skull’s way.

No comments:

Post a Comment