Friday, May 1, 2020

Cybertron War (Rescored)

I recently watched Bumblebee for the first time. It was a fun and heartwarming nostalgia trip and definitely the best live action Transformers foray. Hell, the first three minutes of the movie are better than the rest of the franchise combined. How do you make this amazing opening even better? You rescore it with the theme from the classic Transformers animated movie.

If this doesn't make you want to play a Valor Knights game, nothing will! Also, shout out to Doug of Victory Condition Gaming for sharing this with me.


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea Bumblebee was that quality of a movie. After the very first one (which I liked, but wasn't itching for more...), I've pretty much ignored the Transformers films. I'll have to check this one out...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way. I liked the first one. I think I watched a few after that, but didn't care for them. Bumblebee is really good though. It looks great and his human lead does a great job.

      Delete