Friday, October 23, 2020

October Horror Movie Challenge - Scarecrow County (2019)

Plot
A forgotten student's journal leads to a series of murders in a small dying town. Only the local librarian can solver the mystery.

Review
This is an odd independent movie. I enjoyed it for it's quirkiness, but it wasn't really scary and honestly, I'm not a hundred percent sure I understood all of it. That being said I loved the librarian protagonist. She was a cutie and was an excellent representation of my chosen profession. Her neurotic sister was also interesting and I loved her obversion with Fantomah.

In Your Game

I'm not sure there's a whole lot to use in your game from this, other than the idea that librarians will save the world. The plot could be used as the basis for a Buffy or DP&D adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment