Friday, November 27, 2020

The Superhero Class

 Y'all know that I like to share great content and searching the net I found a wonderful 5e class related to my recent 5e supers kick. DMDave has designed a very versatile Superhero class for the game. This one class allows for a multitude of different character types because of its different origins, power sets, and hero focuses. Honestly, knowing that content like this out there makes me just want to create my own supers setting book for 5e and let others choose the character options they want (whether it just be traditional 5e characters, a class like this, or Limitless Adventures Carbide City archetypes). 

Take a look at the class here and let me know what you think.



2 comments:

  1. I think you should create your Supers setting book. I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't speak to its balance with other 5E classes, or within the class as far as options are concerned, but this looks like a cool take on 5E supers.

    Setting-only would be an interesting approach. I wonder if there's a sort of middle ground where you provide some basic framework for playing supers (something like, say, everyone's a human and randomly gets a small set of powers, FF or X-Men style), but then the big character-building options go to all the other 5E supers stuff you recommend in the book.

    ReplyDelete