Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Character Creation Challenge - Day 27

Not sure why, but I've been watching a lot of top 10 lists featuring Alex Jones. That inspired this Terra Primate character. Well that and this video.

Conspiracy Theorist 
Pre-Heroic

Life Points: 
Endurance Points: 32 
Speed: 10
Essence Points: 15

Attributes: 15
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 3
Intelligence: 2
Perception: 2
Willpower: 4

Qualities: 5
Hard to Kill 5 (+5)
Resources: Wealthy (+6)
Resistance: Iron Clad Stomach (+1)

Drawbacks: Up to 10
Cruel: Mild (-1)
Delusions: Weird (-3)
Showoff (-2)
Zealot (-3)

Skills:  30
Brawling 2
Climbing 2
Demolitions 1
Driving (Car) 2
Electronic Surveillance 2
First Aid 2
Guns (Handgun) 3
Guns (Rifles) 3
Mechanic 2
Notice 1
Questioning 2
Riding 2
Surveillance 2
Survival (Forest) 2
Tracking 2

Gear
First Aid Kit, Flashlight, Assault Rifle, Swiss Army Knife

Background
I knew it'd happen one day. I told everyone.... and I mean EVERYONE about it. It's happened, the Illuminati's plans to use chem trails and make the freakin' frogs gay has brought upon the end times. I mean, I didn't expect it to be intelligent apes (I kind of thought it would be zombies), but it's still definitely the libs fault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment