Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Grognautical - The Kittyman

Before my second hospitalization last year I was working on a nautical zine for 5e. Called Grognautical, it would feature the piracy cleric domain, new oceanic creatures, npcs, and other content of that nature. I've started working on it gain. One of the npc's featured will be inspired by this sea shanty I recently shared. My friend Devan is going to try to come up with a piece of artwork for him. This is the format I'm thinking, though I'm not sold on it. If  you have suggestions on the format, let me know.


The Kittyman

While he may seem simple to some, the gnomish sailor known as the Kittyman is far more intelligent that he initially appears. An accomplished carpenter and engineer, he is a valuable member of any crew lucky enough to gain his service. While his moniker is unusual, anyone who has seen him faun over a cat or cat-like creature, know that it suits him perfectly. Whether through divine magic or purity of heart, they tend to show him the same reverence.  It is said even mighty Rakshasa treat him cordially and exclude them from their schemes.

Stats : As Bandit Captain with the following additional abilities:

Now That’s  A Pretty Kitty: The Kittyman has advantage on all social rolls when dealing with felines (including monstrous and humanoid ones).

The Kittyman Comes: Conscious feline allies (including monstrous and humanoid ones) receive advantage on saving throws when they are within 60 ft of the Kittyman.

No comments:

Post a Comment