Saturday, October 9, 2021

October Horror Movie Challenge - Re-Animator (1985)

  

Plot

Miskatonic University medical student, Dan Cain, gets more than he bargained for when a strange new student, Herbert West, answers his search for a roommate. Together the pair try to conquer death with science, which has bloody consequences. 

Review
They say great minds think alike. I'm going to say that's true because Tim and Tim both watched this movie this past weekend too. This is one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time and I've been posting reviews since the first time I did the challenge in 2014. You can check out my first one here. While there are definitely some gross things (and I'm not just talking about the gore), the movie really does still hold up today. 


In Your Game

If you want to add Dr. West to your SURVIVE THIS!! game, check out these stats.

Movie Count
New To Me: 3
Total Movies: 8

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention. Clearly Re-Animator is some kind of nexus movie around which all our geekdoms revolve.

    ReplyDelete