Tuesday, August 16, 2022

#RPGaDay2022 What Would Be Your Perfect Game?

 

My perfect game? That's a rough one, but I think my ideal game is a supers game that I actually get to play in. I haven't done that in more than a decade. While I enjoy running supers games and making content for it (as you can see by my numerous posts), I definitely don't get to play them. I don't know which system I want to play in most, but Vigilante City or Carbide City would probably be my first choices. I do still have love for Mutants and Masterminds too. As far as GM, I'd say either my friend old friends Stew or Josh. If I could go with someone that's not local, I'd say Mr. Knight or Big Poppa Bloat. As far as fellow players, I'd go with my home crew, with the addition of the two distant GM's I mentioned above in player roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment