Thursday, May 25, 2023

All Might's Real #1 Fan

Deadpool: Samurai is a manga published by VIZ Media (with oversight and input from Marvel Comics). In the series Deadpool is invited by Iron Man to join the Avengers' Samurai Squad. The manga is a lot of fun. There is one particular chapter that I absolutely loved. Deadpool and Hulk are fighting a clone of Thanos and are knocked silly. DP tries to call but inadvertently calls Japan's #1 hero, All Might! The best part is that he's drawn by Kōhei Horikoshi, the artist and creator of My Hero Academia. The two team up to take Thanos down and Deadpool mentions they've worked together before. As a huge fan of My Hero Academia and Deadpool, I LOVED this. I'm not the only one, judging by this piece of art from Wuicho Tlakuilo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment