Thursday, August 24, 2023

VtM: Winter's Teeth #10

Issue #10 had me engrossed the entire time. Ali's treachery is revealed and Cecily has to deal with her by committing the most grievous of vampiric sins. There is some fantastic action and gore. Calder and Fairfax's use of thaumaturgy is horrific and many members of the Mortician's Army are slaughtered. When the dust settles Cecily is made Prince of the city. 

The Anarch's regroup. While trying to flee the city they are nearly killed by hunters. If not for the timely arrival of some werewolves, they'd have been dusted.

The game material featured is four new thin-blood alchemy creations. 

I realize that I didn't go into as much detail with this one. It's not that it was a bad issue, quite the contrary, it was a fantastic one. I just knew I'd not be able to give it's due if I broke it down scene by scene. Winter's Teeth was a fantastic series. I am excited to found out that there is a three issue follow-up series. 

You can grab the Winter's Teeth finale here

No comments:

Post a Comment