Saturday, September 7, 2024

A Recent Quest

Haven't posted much recently because I don't have a challenge/project to keep me on schedule and been dealing with mental health things. I'll be back to posting regularly soon, I'm sure. I don't have any new content, but I would like to show off the really cool loot from an adventure I took yesterday. 

I found a Themberchuad popcorn bucket and cloth Forgotten Realms map on Facebook Marketplace and decided to take a drive. I was able to snag both at a ridiculously cheap price. The dragon head is going to go on my bookshelf. 

I love Themberchuad the chonky dragon. If you'd like to add him to your 5e game, check out this post.

This cloth map is really cool. After rewatching Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves today and (minus the D&D branding) it the same map that appears on screen at the beginning of the film,.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cool trophies. The dragon head is really great.

    ReplyDelete