Friday, July 9, 2010

Cinematic Unisystem Resources

I know I've been scouring the net for great unisystem websites since I first started playing Buffy, so I've decided to post some of the most useful cinematic unisystem pages I've found (or at least my favorites). Some of these pages haven't been updated in a while, but they still have great stuff.

  • Eden Studios - I have to post the unisystem home page, right?
  • Eden Studios Discussions Boards - For obvious reason, the official discussion boards are one of the best places to go. There are conversions for just about anything you could want (and a lot of things you don't want, hehe).
  • The Other Side Blog - This is Tim Brannan's blog. I've been following Tim's stuff since my days on the Eden Studios board and I have to say it is top notch.
  • Grey-Elf's Lair - Jason Vey, another unisystem writer, created this page for his Nocturnum game. There are some great ideas and resources on here, my favorite being the Cthulhu Unisystem netbook.
  • Grey Angels: The Series - A campaign (sorry I guess the term is series) page, the Grey Angels series has one of my favorite fan opening credit videos and cast for that matter (I love Dax Shepard).
  • The Astounding Mr. Goodner's Amazing Electric Widgets - There's some interesting stuff on this page in general, but I really like the unisystem stuff (though it was posted a few years ago).
  • Morgan's Cinematic Unisystem Page - This site has some write-ups for some of my favorite movies, notably Big Trouple in Little China. It's also cool to see some fan Army of Darkness stuff. Not much of that going around on the net. Also, Morgan's page has a great list of unisystem links (though some of them are outdated and no longer work).

If anyone has any more they'd like to mention, just send me a message and I'll add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment