Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tremors Netbook and an Update

I always have delusions of grandeur about blogging and such and it never seems to pan out. I just don't have the will or something to blog and keep up on my projects. Not a big deal, I'll still use this site to post my occasional idea and find, but I'm not going to lie to myself and anyone that actually reads the blog. I was looking through my files and I found a Tremors Netbook for cinematic unisystem. It's from 2003 and I'm not the author, but I thought I'd share it with anyone that stumbles across this blog. It's based on the first three movies and the short lived (but entertaining) tv series. If you want to expand your Buffyverse and add a free cryptid type monsters, this netbook is a nice edition. Plus, Burt Gummer is the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment