Thursday, December 6, 2012

From the Desk of Leading Man 01

I am running a Wednesday night Mutants and Masterminds game.

The group is made up of She'riedan aka "Danny Jones," an alien prince unfamiliar with his new home Earth (he's sort of a Starfire-esque character), Untara Tachibana  aka"Aratnu,"an illegal Japanese immigrant with the ability to shape change into mythic creatures (she said she wanted to be and I quote, "an anime princess"), and the Leading Man, a highly trained former soldier who thinks he's the star in tv series (think a good guy version of Deadpool). We have another player that has made a Raven-esque mystic but she's not been introduced into the game yet.

So far we've only had one mini session. The characters were at the Freedom City Asian Heritage Festival for one reason another when a S.T.U. attacked. They defeated it, introduced themselves, and went their separate ways.

I love my players. I really do. I got on Facebook last night and found this on the Facebook group page I made for the group. I talked to Leading Man and he's going to make this a regular thing. I thought I'd share them on here.




From the Desk of Leading Man

No comments:

Post a Comment