Tuesday, December 31, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge, Day Twenty-Eight: A Character You Will Never Play Ever Again

Day 28 - A Character I Will Never Play Ever Again

I'm not sure if this is refering to a specific type of character or a specfic character. Let's be honest, there are a lot of characters I will never play ever again because they died and I chose not have them brought back.

I highly doubt that I ever play another truly villainous evil character again. I'm fine playing evil every once in a while, but I can't handle playing evil most of the time. The last time I played evil I had fun (because of the group), but it left a bad taste in my mouth. The sad thing is I can't even remember the character's name, despite playing him for six months. I remember things about him though. He was a male drow cleric of Lolth and became a drow judicator after going through ritual scarring that was administered with a dagger carved from one of his ribs.

If you like playing evil characters that slaughter innocents, that's cool, but I just don't really get my kicks from it and I doubt I ever do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment