Monday, February 3, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop - Day 3

First Dungeon You Explored as a Player Character or Ran as a Dungeon Master?

This is a tough one. I'm not totally sure what the first dungeon Chad ran for me was, but I think it was the premade adventure that came in the 1990's big black Basic starter. I don't remember much about the dungeon. The main thing I remember is that it had a map and board game-esque standees. I thought it was the coolest thing, because it had a map and pieces. It was also one of the only times maps and pieces were used (outside of graph paper) in our games until 3.5. This was one of the few times we used a published adventure. We bought them occasionally, but we didn't really use them much. I've still never played many of the classics. I want to correct that situation.





No comments:

Post a Comment