Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Updates

I'm going to be honest, I'm disappointed in myself for the lack of new content on this blog. I know I've went longer without any posts, but I want to be better. I am planning on taking part in the A-Z April blogging challenge. I still can't decide if I want to focus on supers (M&M particularly) or Cinematic Unisystem. Those two systems tend to be the ones I have the easiest time coming up with material for.

I mentioned a few days ago that I have a few games in the works. While this is still true, there's a hitch in the plan, so while I know they'll happen, I'm not sure when they'll start. That whole situation is a bit frustrating, but there's nothing to be done about it now and things will work out.

In other "news," I recently attended a great show at my favorite comic book shop, Super-Fly Comics & Games. Chiptunes artist Danimal Cannon, Youtube comedic musician Brentalfloss, and the fantastic nerdy rapper Random (aka Mega Ran) performed and they all did an amazing job. The shop was having a 25% sale that evening so I picked a few things up... mainly a bunch of heroclix singles, a used copy of Grand Theft Auto V (which only cost me 30 dollars after the discount), and three copies of Hall of Bones (which only cost me 1.50 a piece after discount). I already own a copy, so I'm not positive what to do with my extras. I don't know any new gamers, so I don't really have anyone I know personally to give them away. I was thinking about having a contest on here, but considering how the last one went, that seems like a waste of time. I'm up for suggestions.

I also saw that Dwarven Forge has a new tiles Kickstarter that begins tomorrow. I really hate that I missed out last time, but I'm going to make sure I get in on this one.

My next post will be my 300th, so I hope to make it something special and/or substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment