Monday, May 5, 2014

April A to Z Reflections Post


I wasn't on time everyday, but I finished the A to Z April Challenge again. My grandmother passed away midway through the month, so not everything got posted on time, but it did get posted. My goal was to post a new npc/organization and include some crunch with every post. I did this with most of the posts. Here's a breakdown of content.

Pathfinder
new equipment - 1
new feat - 1
new deity - 1

B/X, OSR, Lamentations of the Flame Princess
new npc (with stats) - 17 (a majority were rogues/assassins or spellcasters)
new equipment/magic item - 3 (3 reposted from earlier posts)
new spells/effects - 7
new monster stats - 1 (1 reposted from earlier post)

All in all not bad. I didn't visit as many blogs as I'd like, but I did really enjoy what I looked at.

Also, I just wanted to point this out. Not that many followers, but that's not a bad pageview count.








No comments:

Post a Comment