Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lilith Miniature

I've been trying to figure out what I want to include in my first 5th edition campaign. Here's what I've come up with so far: witches, masked mercenaries, vampire gods, an angel hunter, a destructive nature cult (the Crushing Root), gully dwarves, the Warduke, gypsies, and Lilith.

Surprisingly I've never used Lilith in a game. I love her, but my love came a bit later in life (after I stopped running regular D&D games). My friends and I have been using miniatures a lot more and I even backed Dwarven Forges latest kickstarter. I wanted a great mini for Lilith and I think I've found one, thanks to my friend Stew.

The miniature is Marian, Bound to Pain. She is from the Braxar's War expansion of the WotC's defunct miniatures game Dreamblade. I'm going to rebase her, but she's about the size of a stander large D&D mini.

Also, just a reminder, I statted out Lilith for Swords & Wizardry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment