Friday, June 20, 2014

Axe Beaks!

Thanks to the fine folks at Kobold Press, this kickstarter has been brought to my attention. The kickstarter is for hand-sculpted ice age mammal minis. That's cool, though it isn't immediately something that excites me by name. Still I decided to check it out. The minis themselves look cool and are reasonably priced, considering their size. What really excited me is that with the stretch goals all backers get free terror birds.... which look like axe beaks! Here's what they look like.



As of now, the all backers will receive three different terror birds and a cave lion.Here's what the unfinished cave lion looks like.

You can get those minis and another of your choice for fifteen bucks. I think I'm going to go with a mini-mammoth.


I know I need to stop backing kickstarters, but I keep finding really cool ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment