Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October Horror Movie Challenge - Sharknado (2013)

Synopsis: When a freak hurricane swamps LA, nature's deadliest killer rules sea, land, and air as thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace.
The Good: Other than the ridiculous concept, there is nothing good about this movie.

The Bad: Everything. I like satirical movies. I sometimes like disaster movies. However, this satirical disaster flick is just awful. It's not so bad it's good. It's not intentionally bad which makes it good. It's just bad. The plot is ludicrous, the acting is atrocious, and the effects are even worse.

Final Thoughts: I promised myself I wouldn't watch this movie. It was on Netflix and I gave in. I regret that decision. I will not be watching the sequel (or third film in the franchise). Now Syfy's Lavalantula has my interest...

In Your Game: No, no, no... don't do it. Just don't do it. Although, if you were doing an Army of Darkness game, maybe you could... no. Stop!

New To Me Movies Watched: 13
Total Movies Watched: 20



No comments:

Post a Comment