Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday in Freeport - On the Horizon

It's so close.


I received an email from Green Ronin today and this is what caught my eye:

"Freeport: The City of Adventure for the Pathfinder RPG has made it through the troubled West Coast ports and is on its way to our fulfillment company. If you backed it on Kickstarter or have pre-ordered it, then soon it will be in your hands! You might want to put on a back brace first--this is our biggest book ever, at 544 pages."

I've looked through the pdf and the book is gorgeous and just overflowing with piratey-goodness. I don't know how I'm going to get a second game going, but when this comes in it's something I have to do. I'm thinking it will be even more fun to make the the Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence a destination for the salty sea dogs.

I can almost smell the sea salt, taste the rum, and hear the shanties now...


No comments:

Post a Comment