Saturday, June 6, 2015

Still Alive and Still Gaming

I know I haven't posted much recently, but I'm still alive and kicking. Work has been really busy and this is my first summer being in charge during Summer Reading Club. However, I hope to be posting new material soon.

As far as gaming is concerned I still have my bi-weekly Dungeons and Dragons 5E game. However, due to various changes in plans, it seems like it's become a once a month thing. Hopefully that'll change soon. The party is almost 7th level now and they've almost finished The Chained Coffin. Next they'll be off to the Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence.

I also have a biweekly game with my homebound friend Chad. It's a Pathfinder Freeport game. He's playing a sylph freebooter (fighter/rogue hybrid class from the Freeport book). I'm  pretty excited because my other friends will be joining the game. We have a human sea reaver barbarian, an undine cleric of Besmara, a dwarven monk (that will be taking breaker feats), and possibly a dwarven gunslinger. The game has been a lot of fun so far and I think it'll be interesting with a full party.


No comments:

Post a Comment