Friday, October 30, 2015

October Horror Movie Challenge - Short Films

The Last Halloween came out in 2013, but I just discovered it yesterday. I really like the premise. It reminds me of a Mutant Future faction post +Tim Snider posted a while back.


So Pretty and it's sequel So Dark do a nice job at poking fun of the modern tragic vampire hero and showing that they're still monsters. I think I like So Pretty better, but So Dark is interesting too. This is great inspiration if you want to play a good vampire.


If you are a slasher fan, you'll love The Sleepover. Derry is a town that has slasher and everyone knows it and the conventions.
I wanted to share Conventional because it was written, drirected by, and stars Karen Gillan.

If you have any favorite scary shorts, share them.


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment