Saturday, February 27, 2016

Death House and the Order of the Lycan

As many of you know, Curse of Strahd releases March 4 in Wizards Play stores. I plan on picking a copy up Saturday (which coincidentally is my birthday).

Tonight one of my regular gaming groups meets (my original 5E game, not the Itinerant Gentleman Adventures... they meet tomorrow). As long as character creation goes smoothly (and they're up for it), they'll be trapped by the mists and deposited into Barovia tonight. The newest issue of Dragon+ has a preview adventure that takes characters to level of three. It's called Death House and looks like a lot of fun. You can download it here. There's also a new background, haunted one.

I've talked about Matt Mercer's Blood Hunter class before. You can download it for free from the DM Guild here. The class seems pretty balanced from what I've seen and seems very appropriate for Ravenloft. Matt released his an expansion to the class a few days ago, the Order of the Lycan. The order lets those afflicted with lycanthropy to keep their primal rage in check and focus it. It seems like a lot of fun and I'm recommending it to one of my players (who really wants to play a werewolf).


No comments:

Post a Comment