Saturday, April 16, 2016

N is for Norker Rage

"I think it tastes like fermented cow's ass. No, I'm not going to tell you how I know what that tastes like. That being said, I have a few barbarian buddies that love it. They said it keeps 'em up, so to speak."

-Cade Ashworthy

Norker Rage

Norker's are small, sturdy cousins to goblins and hobgoblins. Too lazy to build their own settlements, they raid others. Their more civilized hobgoblin cousins admire their abilities and resilience, even if they aren't fans of their chaotic ways.

Made from extra bitter hops and things better left unsaid, Norker Rage is a harsh beer shunned by most civilized folk. That being said, orcs, goblinoids, and those able to tap into natural (or unnatural rage) tend to fancy it. The DC to avoid intoxication is only a 10. However, any non-goblinoid or orc that drinks it must make a Constitution save DC 5 to keep the drink down.

If a barbarian or creature with similar abilities rages within an hour of drinking the brew, they find the duration of their rage extended by a minute.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a gamer, but I'm sure those who are must really be enjoying this. Good luck with the rest of the challenge. http://mhsusannematthews.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'm embarrassed to say that I knew nothing of Norkers until now. Cool brew!

    ReplyDelete