Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Two Kickass 5E Kickstarters

Yesterday I found two new kickass sounding Kickstarters for 5E that I'm backing.

The first is Lloyd Metcalf's Lands of Lunacy (also available for 1st edition). The Lands of Lunacy is a setting book that consists of infinite dimensions connected to infinite planes. The setting book provides a great way to do 1 on 1 gaming, wizard tests, and other epic adventures with your players that won't directly affect the plot and story of your current campaign. I don't know about you, but I think that sounds absolutely phenomenal. While I've not read any of Mr. Metcalf's books, I've read nothing but good about them.

The second project is Demon Cults & Secret Societies (also available for Pathfinder). This tome is a collected and expanded version of the Demon Cults series by Kobold Press. The book will contain 10 diabolical cults and secret societies to pit against your players. It promises to have "true villainy, fiendish plots, blackhearted new magic, detail cultists, and high priests!" The project just launched and has already funded. Two more cults/societies are mentioned in the stretch goals as is expanded anti-paladin. Kobold Press is my favorite third party 5E publisher. I have almost everything they've released so far and it's all top notch.

If you want to expand your 5E game, the projects provide a great way to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment