Monday, November 28, 2016

I Less Than Three the Army of Darkness RPG


You probably already know this based on my weekly Ash Wednesday posts, but I love the Army of Darkness rpg. I know that there will never be more official content for The Army of Darkness RPG. Honestly, the core book stretched the movie pretty thin (and did a good job coming up with more). The game is a fun addition to the cinematic unisystem series of games and you should get it. If you don't want to drop 40 for the hardcover, the pdf is only 8.50 at DriveThruRPG.

Want to know a little more? If so, you should watch the old Game Geeks review.


Even if I'm the only person playing or talking about this game, I'm going to keep making new content. I just dig it too much not too. Now that I have that I have Ash vs. Evil Dead on Blu-Ray, I'm going to re-watch the series, stat some goodies, and possibly even do a fancy pdf netbook of all the new characters and monsters.


I also recently finished watching Stan Against Evil on IFC and it's definitely in need of some Army of Darkness love. Has anyone else watched the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment