Thursday, December 29, 2016

See Ya 2016

2016 was not a good year for me (or many other people) overall, but from a creative and gaming perspective, I'm really happy. Halls of the Nephilim now has over 1000 posts. I've knocked a few challenges out of the park this year. Seriously, I killed A-Z and the Horror Movie Challenge. Also, I brought back Ash Wednesday, which is one of my favorite features. I'm currently running two games, Storm King's Thunder in Ptown and Curse of Strahd in Cbus. I've made some new gaming friends (like +Jonathan Linneman) and that's always cool.

I've got several things I'm looking forward to in 2017. Mutant Crawl Classics and the new Conan RPG will be released later in the year. I might finally attend Gen Con.

I just made my last geek purchase of the year. Tonight I found out this was a thing and I had to get it (and the Shudder Mountain DCC adventure I'm still missing). Anyone played it?


This will be my last post of the year. I hope everyone has had a good and safe holiday season. See ya next year folks!

1 comment:

  1. That is, indeed, always cool. This year has had some big ups and downs for me, and getting to interact via the blogosphere with good folks like you has certainly been a highlight! Hope you have a fantastic new year.

    Also, that adventure looks pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete