Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What's Next for Halls of the Nephilim Publishing?

The Nephilim is doing pretty well. I've sold 10+ copies since last week (and I know some of the buyers weren't friends because they were international). If you've not picked it up and like OSR games, consider dropping 99 cents and checking it out. If you do, reviews are appreciated.

The Nephilim was designed for Swords & Wizardry Complete, I think I'm going to do a Nephil racial class to cater to B/X inspired OSR games, like Labyrinth Lord or Lamentations of the Flame Princess.

+David Coppoletti is still working on Portsmaw art (and other projects), so the Portsmaw sourcebook is still chugging along.

The other idea I have was given to me by Kevin Watson of Dark Naga Games. I'm going to do a collection of campaign (or at least campaign arc)-worthy villains. My idea is 10 total. Each entry will be 4-6 pages and include the villains history, motivation, schemes, minions, stats, etc. I don't have a name for it yet.  Like The Nephilim, this book will be designed specifically for Swords & Wizardry Complete, but compatible with most OSR games.
Who doesn't love a memorable villain?

No comments:

Post a Comment