Thursday, June 1, 2017

Road Trip of the Damned!

I don't have any bi-weekly regular campaigns now. I still occasionally play board games with my group back home, but we don't do our Storm King's Thunder game. The same goes for my Columbus group. We still meet roughly bi-weekly, but instead of playing a regular campaign, we do a mix of board games, card games, and one-shots. 

This weekend I'm dusting off one of my favourite horror games, All Flesh Must Be Eaten. I have two one-shots for it, Coffee Break of the Damned and Road Trip of the Damned. I've ran Coffee Break, but never Road Trip, so that's the one I'm going with. Considering the group I have it should be a lot of fun. All I need is the pdf, but I'll probably bring copies of the core book and my Zombicide miniatures

If you'd like to give All Flesh a spin and play Road Trip of the Damned, this pdf from the game's creator is for you. You can also check out all of the AFMBE content I've made here. Has anyone ran Road Trip? If so, what did you think?

What's the worst that could happen?
Oh yeah...


No comments:

Post a Comment